Wild Hog Products Freedom Fill for Trex Transcend Railing
- Allows for Wild Hog mesh infill panels to be used with a Trex Transcend composite rail system
- Designed to fit perfectly into Trex Transcend top & bottom rails
- Freedom Fill channels hold Wild Hog Mesh Panels snugly into place between Trex Transcend top & bottom rails
- Use with Wild Hog Mesh Panels and Hog Tusks (sold separately)
- Includes (2) Infill Tracks and (1) Hog Track
- Hog Track will need to be cut to hold sides of mesh panel to posts
The Wild Hog Freedom Fill for Trex Transcend Railing allows Wild Hog Mesh Panels (sold separately) to be used as infill for Trex Transcend composite railing. These powder-coated steel channels fit perfectly into Trex Transcend top & bottom rails, where the channel slots then hold Wild Hog mesh panels snugly into place between the composite rails. With Freedom Fill, you get all the benefits of a composite rail system but with the style and visibility of Wild Hog Railing.
|Brand||Wild Hog Products|
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Compatible Materials||Wild Hog Mesh Rail Panel and Wild Hog Tusks|
|Compatible Railing System||Trex Transcend|
|Package Includes||(2) Infill Tracks and (1) Hog Track|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.