Westbury ADA Handrail Extended Wall Mount
- Attach to post or wall
- Extended 5-1/4" between wall or post and handrail for additional spacing
- 6 feet maximum spacing between wall mounts
- Recommended handrail height is 34" to 38" above the nose of the stair tread
- Stainless steel screws included
- For residential or commercial applications
The Westbury Continuous ADA Handrail Extended Wall Mount with Screws is used to support the handrail. The extended wall mounts can be attached to a wall or a wood, aluminum or composite sleeved post. It is recommended to space the wall mounts at a maximum of 6 feet apart. This is extended to create further distance between the wall or post and the handrail. The Westbury ADA Handrail System can be used for residential or commercial applications.
|Compatible Railing System||Westbury ADA Handrail|
|Finish||Certified PCI 4000 A2 (AAMA 2604) Architectural Powder Coating|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Package Includes||(1) Extended Wall Mount and (5) Stainless Steel Screws|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.