- 1-3/8" x 8'
- Easy to install on any surface including existing railings and walls
- Safety solution for stairways, ramps, and decks
- Can be cut to desired length in field
- Use internal connector (sold separately) to connect multiple ADA Handrails
- AAMA 2604 Architectural grade powder coating
- For residential or commercial applications
- Use with other Westbury ADA Handrail components
The Westbury ADA Handrail - 8' is a graspable handrail that can be added to an existing railing system or wall for ADA compliance. The easy to install railing can be added to a stairway, ramp, or deck for a safer walkway. Made with a high-quality powder-coated finish that is AAMA-2604 compliant, the components resist fading, chipping and corrosion. A 34" to 38" final rail height is recommended above the nose of the stair tread. The Westbury ADA Handrail System can be used for residential or commercial applications. Various mounting hardware options available (sold separately).
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Compatible Railing System||Tuscany; Verticable; Riviera|
|Finish||Certified PCI 4000 A2 (AAMA 2604) Architectural Powder Coating|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Package Includes||(1) Handrail|
|V.O.C||0 Emission from Powder Coating Process|
|Warranty||Architectural Grade Powder Coating with a Lifetime Limited Warranty and a Five Year Weathering Guarantee based on PCI and AAMA Certifications|
Weights and Dimensions
|Inside Diameter (Inches)||1.125|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.