Westbury Riviera Deck Rail Section with Mounts - 36"
- This rail section is for a 36" rail height
- The distinctive 3-rail design creates an unobstructed open space between mid-rail and top rail
- 8' section has a single vertical support centered between the top and mid rails
- 3/4" square balusters, spaced 3.875" apart between mid-rail and bottom rail
- Includes everything you need between the posts
- Hidden screws on all mounts provide a clean style
- Enclosed extrusions on top and bottom rail prevent insect infestation
- All hardware is zinc die cast for improved corrosion resistance
- Uninterrupted straight crossover options available
The Westbury Riviera (C30) Deck Rail Section with Mounts is a simple, elegant 3-rail design aluminum railing system that contains everything you need between the posts. All hardware is zinc die-cast for improved corrosion resistance. The square balusters give strong, clean, modern lines. The unobstructed open space of the Riviera between the mid-rail and top rail is an added bonus whether the view is a water front or a cityscape.
The Westbury Tuscany Rail system uses a minimum of 40% post-industrial content in the aluminum billet prior to extrusion and qualifies for LEEDS Points as established by USGBC. The CCRR#0163 testing documentation meets IBC, IRC, and FBC codes up to 42" tall and 8' long including posts. **To meet IBC Commercial Code requirements a 2-1/2" Power Post needs to be used.** This classic style adds a long-lasting, virtually maintenance-free beauty to complement the most distinguished decks and patios.
|Tuscany Wall Mount - Pack of 4|
|Vinyl Insert Balusters Retainers|
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Code Approval||2012 International Building Code (IBC), 2012 International Residential Code (IRC), 2009 International Building Code (IBC), 2010 Florida Building Code (FBC) including High Velocity Hurricane Zone (HVHZ), and Miami-Dade County Approved for 4' - 6' sections|
|Final Rail Height (Inches)||36|
|Finish||Certified PCI 4000 A2 (AAMA 2604) Architectural Powder Coating|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Material||6005 T6 Aluminum Alloy with Zinc Die Cast Hardware and Stainless Steel Fasteners|
|Package Includes||(1) Top Rail, (1) Mid Rail, (1) Bottom Rail, Vinyl Insert Balusters Retainers, Balusters, and Mounting Hardware|
|V.O.C||0 Emission from Powder Coating Process|
|Warranty||Architectural Grade Powder Coating with a Lifetime Limited Warranty and a Five Year Weathering Guarantee based on PCI and AAMA Certifications|
Weights and Dimensions
|Baluster Wall Thickness (Inches)||.053|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.