UnderDeck Deck Drainage System
Start Your FREE Kit Quote by
Entering Your Deck Size Below.
Not sure of lengths? Just estimate, you can always change these values!
Confused or not sure about Deck Depth, Deck Width and Joist Spacing? -- click
What is UnderDeck?
- UnderDeck installs to the underside of new and existing elevated decks
- UnderDeck is designed for the homeowner to install. Professional installation is not required - compare to the competitors
- UnderDeck provides a usable, clean storage space
- UnderDeck turns the area under your deck into an enjoyable under deck oasis for relaxation
- UnderDeck ceiling systems create a dry space, a dry deck and the ultimate Underdeck solution for a deck rain carrying system.
- UnderDeck is the ORIGINAL "underdeck" system and remains the market leader because of it's quality and ease of installation.
- The simple patented design provides easy access to the joist space without disturbing other panels and allows for addition of ceiling fans, lights and porch swings.
- UnderDeck's continuous span design ensures a leak free installation.
- Exterior weatherable grade vinyl with fungicides and anti bacterial additives is easy to cut and flexible and forgiving to work with for an exact custom
- Innovative and patented joist rail design ensures water never sits or pools. Your deck is safe with UnderDeck. Full 15
- Uneven joist spaces and deck pitch are easily accommodated for during installation. Double and triple joists can be handled as well.
- UnderDeck easily works with all joist spaces between 4 and 24 inches on center. There is no need for shims or filler boards.
- Arched panels in the joist space maximizes your existing deck height.
- Get Started Now -- Estimate a Kit For Your Home
- Free installation DVD and install instructions
delivered with all kit and component orders.
- Shipped direct to your home or job site via trackable Commercial Freight. Most orders ship in 3-5 business days with direct delivery in 5-7 business days.
- You can order with confidence. DIY Home Center works direct with the the manufacturer. We are UnderDeck experts.