Tiger Claw TC-G Stainless Steel Fasteners - Bucket of 900
- Includes 900 stainless steel fastener clips (install gun and screw nails sold separately)
- Covers approximately 500 square feet (16" on center)
- Spacer tabs on the clip automatically gap the decking 3/16" for a consistent look
- The TC-G reduces wood splitting, wood rot, and board cupping
- Available in a hand-driven or pneumatic gun installation method
- Ideal for grooved composites and hardwoods, 5/4" to 2"
- Approved for use in saltwater applications and ACQ or chemically treated lumber for long-term performance
- Includes a 25 year warranty
TC-G Stainless Steel Fasteners - Bucket of 900 is for use with 1" or thicker decking. The Tiger Claw system is the fastest, easiest way to hide fasteners on grooved decking. It is specifically designed to work with 5/4" or greater x 4" or 6" decking that is pre-grooved or grooved with the TC-G slot cutter.
The TC-G clips are made of 304-grade stainless steel and are approved for use in saltwater applications and ACQ or chemically-treated lumber for long-term performance. The clip's sharp prongs embed into the upper portion of the groove for strong holding power. In addition, the stainless steel screw ensures a lasting deck board to joist connection.
|Manufacturer Part Number||F-5913-GNFS|
|Compatible Materials||Ideal for grooved composites and hardwoods, 5/4" to 2"|
|Coverage (Square Feet)||Bucket of 900 Covers 500 sq. ft. at 16" OC, 350 sq. ft. at 12" OC, 700 sq. ft. at 24" OC|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.