TC-2S for Softwood - Bucket of 900 - With Screws and 4 Installation Block Tools
Usually Ships Same/Next Business Day
The Tiger Claw TC-2S for Softwood - Bucket of 900 - With Screws and 4 Installation Block Tools is ideal for soft and medium density woods such as pressure treated, cedar or redwod decking. * It is made of 304 grade stainless steel and is approved for saltwater applications, ACQ and chemically treated lumber. The simple three-step installation process results in a safe, secure and fastener-free decking surface.
* TC-2 will work in the following decking lumber varieties:
Atlantic White Cedar, Cedar, Coast Fir, Douglas Fir, Eastern Spruce, Eastern White Cedar, Port Orford Cedar, Southern Yellow Pine, Western Red Cedar, Western Redwood, Yellow Cedar.
Not compatible with Cypress. Please consult your lumber professional or ask us for recommendations first if you plan to use any of the following uncommon woods in your decking project.
- Clips are made of 304 stainless steel
- Approved for use in saltwater applications and for ACQ or chemically treated lumber
- Simple three-step installation process for safe, secure, fastener-free decking surface
- Fasteners are designed to allow wood decking to expand and contract naturally by sliding on the fastener prongs and still maintain hold down strength. From the original point of installation TC-2S can handle up the ¼ inch of contraction.
|Manufacturer Part Number||F-4394-2SCB|
|Appearance||Semi gloss black finish, rectangular body with circle top V shaped hole in center. Two sets of large opposing prongs on top, one set of small prongs extending from bottom of body.|
|Coverage||A fastener is needed at every intersection of a joist and decking board. When using 5.5" decking with 16" on center joists: Square footage x 1.75 = # Fasteners|
|Coverage - Square Feet||Bucket of 900 Covers 500 sq. ft. at 16" OC, 350 sq. ft. at 12" OC, 700 sq. ft. at 24" OC|
|Dimensions||.663" h x 1.67" w x 1.25" d|
|Finish||Black oxide with sealer topcoat|
|Gapping||Boards should be installed tight together and allowed to "shrink gap" over time.|
|Material||.060 304-2B annealed stainless steel (Non-magnetic) ; Yield strength 45.5 kpsi ; Tensile strength 101.7 kpsi|
|Recommended Screw Used||Quality Stainless steel # 8 x 2" bugle head decking screw. Included in each box and project pail.|
|Workability||All work can be done quickly from above using basic tools (hammer, screw gun, sledge hammer)|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|