TigerClaw Free Installation Gun Promo: 2 Buckets Stainless Steel TC-G Fasteners + 2 Boxes Coated Steel Scrails = Free Installation Gun
This Kit Includes
- Get a Free TigerClaw Installation Gun with a 1000 square feet order!
- Manufacturer Offer: Buy 2 buckets of (900) TC-G stainless steel fasteners and 2 boxes of (930) coated steel scrails (screw nails), get a free installation gun (1800 total fasteners, 1860 total scrails)
- Covers 1000 sq ft at 16" OC
- Pneumatic gun installs 6 hidden deck fasteners in 26 seconds
- Limit one free installation gun for each shipping address. If you have several thousand square feet of decking to cover, please call us at the number at the top of this page so that we can discuss options with you.
- *This is a manufacturer promotion. The installation gun will be shipped directly from the manufacturer in a separate shipment.
TigerClaw Installation Gun for TC-G, Trex Hideaway and TimberTech CONCEALoc is the fastest way to install hidden fasteners into grooved decking. The install tool features a unique nose piece that holds the hidden fasteners in the correct position every time. The installation gun fires a screw nail through the clip into the joist. This fastens the deck board to the joist in one step. On average, this installation gun will install about 400 sq ft of decking in an hour. The TigerClaw installation gun has a full lifetime warranty.
TigerClaw TC-G Bucket of 900 fasteners is for use with 1" or thicker decking. The TigerClaw system is the fastest, easiest way to hide fasteners on grooved decking. It is specifically designed to work with 5/4" or greater x 4" or 6" decking that is pre-grooved or grooved with the TC-150 slot cutter. The TC-G is made of 304 grade stainless steel and is approved for use in saltwater applications and ACQ or chemically treated lumber for long-term performance. The clip’s sharp prongs embed into the upper portion of the groove for strong holding power. In addition, the stainless steel screw ensures a lasting deck board to joist connection.
TigerClaw Screw Nails for the TigerClaw Installation Gun combines the speed of a nail and the holding power of a screw. TigerClaw Screw Nails, or "Scrails", are designed specifically for use in the TigerClaw Pneumatic Installation Tool for TigerClaw hidden fastening clips, such as TC-G. Once installed, the Screw Nails can be backed out if needed. TigerClaw Screw Nails are approved for use in ACQ and chemically treated lumber.
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.