- Depth can be adjusted for many different types of screws and applications
- Once the target depth is reached, the auto-stop mechanism disengages the driver bit and stops the screw from driving further to prevent stripping the screw recess or damaging the deck board surface
- Free-spinning stop collar with protective o-ring prevents damage to work surface
- Works with torx and phillips bits
- Includes (1) T-20 bit in the tool, (2) T-20 bits, (1) T-25 and (1) #2 PH
- Standard drills are recommended for use with Smart-Bit Depth Setter
- For decking or drywall
- Note: Standard drills are recommended for use with the Pro Plug PVC Tool and Smart Bit Depth Setter. Impact drivers may not set the screw to the correct depth.
Smart-Bit Deck Screw Depth Setters are designed to make fastening decks, drywall, and other materials easier and faster, with clean and uniform results: perfectly set screws every time.
The tool is adjustable so that it can be used with many different types of screws, and features an Auto-Stop mechanism that sets the screw at the target depth without stripping the screw recess. A free-spinning stop collar fitted with rubber O-ring protects the work surface from damage or marking.
The Depth Setter works with both Phillips and Torx bits, and is designed for use with a full range of Starborn fasteners. It also works well with other fastener products. Standard drills are recommended for use with the Pro Plug PVC Tool and Smart Bit Depth Setter. Impact drivers may not set the screw to the correct depth.
|Manufacturer Part Number||BDA565A|
|Driver Bit Included||Yes|
|Included Accessories||(2) Extra Replacement Bits, (1) 3/32" Hex Wrench, and a Spare Stub Bit designed for Plug-Only Installations (with No Fasteners)|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.