Smart-Bit Depth Setter Tool
Usually Ships Same/Next Business Day
Smart-Bit Deck Screw Depth Setters are designed to make fastening decks, drywall, and other materials easier and faster, with clean and uniform results: perfectly set screws every time.
The tool is adjustable so that it can be used with many different types of screws, and features an Auto-Stop mechanism that sets the screw at the target depth without stripping the screw recess. A free-spinning stop collar fitted with rubber O-ring protects the work surface from damage or marking.
The Depth Setter works with both Phillips and Torx bits, and is designed for use with a full range of Starborn fasteners. It also works well with other fastener products.
- Depth can be adjusted for many different types of screws and applications
- Once the target depth is reached, the auto-stop mechanism disengages the driver bit and stops the screw from driving further to prevent stripping the screw recess or damaging the deck board surface
- Free-spinning stop collar with protective o-ring prevents damage to work surface
- Works with torx and phillips bits
- Includes (1) T-20 bit in the tool, (2) T-20 bits, (1) T-25 and (1) #2 PH
- Standard drills are recommended for use with Smart-Bit Depth Setter
- For decking or drywall
- Note: Standard drills are recommended for use with the Pro Plug PVC Tool and Smart Bit Depth Setter. Impact drivers may not set the screw to the correct depth.
|Manufacturer Part Number||BDA565A|
|Driver Bit Included||Yes|
|Included Accessories||(2) Extra Replacement Bits, (1) 3/32" Hex Wrench, and a Spare Stub Bit designed for Plug-Only Installations (with No Fasteners)|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|