Starborn Industries Pro Plug System for MoistureShield Decking - 100 Square Feet
- Includes (350) screws, (375) plugs, and (1) Pro Plug PVC Tool
- Plugs are made from actual MoistureShield deck board material so the color and grain match perfectly
- Star drive; Extra deep recess reduces cam-out
- When used with the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling.
- All fasteners are ACQ approved
- Note: Standard drills are recommended for use with the Pro Plug PVC Tool and Smart Bit Depth Setter. Impact drivers may not set the screw to the correct depth.
The Pro Plug System for MoistureShield Decking - 100 Square Feet is a superior and easy-to-install plug fastening system for MoistureShield Decking. With the 305 or 316 stainless steel fasteners, the builders have the ability to choose the right screw for a variety of applications.
The system features the PVC Tool (which drives screws to the correct depth without stripping the screw recess or damaging the deck board surface), star drive fasteners in both epoxy coated carbon steel and stainless steel (Grade 305 and Marine Grade 316), and plugs made from actual deck and trim material. When using the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling.
|Sub Brand||Pro Plug|
|Compatible Materials||MoistureShield Decking|
|Compatible Tools||Pro Plug PVC Tool|
|Kit Includes||(350) screws, (375) plugs, and (1) Pro Plug PVC Tool|
|Number of Plugs||375|
|Number of Screws||350|
|Recommended Use||For PVC Decking. Approved for use with ACQ Treated Lumber|
|Screw Drive Type||Star|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.