Headcote 305 Stainless Steel Flat Head Screws - Bulk Pail
Usually Ships Same/Next Business Day
Headcote Stainless Steel Color Flat Head Screws - Bulk Pail is available in both Grade 305 and Marine Grade 316. They are designed to blend with all types of wood decking, including cedar, ipe, mahogany, and meranti. These premium quality deck screws feature extra deep star drive recesses, type 17 auger tips, and trim or reinforced flat heads. They are also available collated for use with the Muro Ultra Driver tool. For applications exposed to salt air, near large bodies of water, swimming pools or other areas where corrosion is more likely to occur, always use Grade 316 stainless steel screws.
Headcote 305 and 316 screws match the profiles of Smart-Bit Pre-drilling and Countersinking Tools. For materials that require pre-drilling, especially hardwoods, this product combination makes it easy to achieve a clean and professional finish.
For hardwood decking, Trim Head Deckfast Stainless screws are recommended.
- Recommended for pressure treated decking
- Stainless steel screws with color coated heads match popular decking products
- Extra deep recessed star drive to prevent cam-out
- Reinforced flat head with nibs for greater strength and better countersinking
- Type 17 Auger tip for faster easier entry, helps to prevent splitting
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
- Package quantity varies based on the screw size and length
- Ranges from approximately 1500-3000 qty
|Screw Drive Type||Star|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|