Starborn Industries Pro Plug System Fascia Plug Tool Set
- Free Spinning Stop Collar with O-ring. The stop collar spins free of the drill bit, preventing marring or burnishing of the fascia board surface.
- Anti-clog Debris Cavity - The cavity gathers waste material, keeping it clear of the countersink.
- Pre-set Countersink - The Fascia Tool matches the head diameter and countersink depth of the Fascia Screw for the perfect hole and fit.
- Together with the countersink, the overall hole depth is designed for use with fascia boards from 1/2" to 3/4" thick.
- Note: Standard drills are recommended for use with the Pro Plug PVC Tool. Impact drivers may not set the screw to the correct depth.
The Deckfast Fascia Tool is the first step of the installation process. Pre-drilling with the Fascia Tool is designed to accommodate the large amount of expansion and contraction that can occur with many composite and PVC deck fascia boards. The pre-drilling tool creates an over-sized hole for the Fascia Screw, so that the fascia board hangs from the screw and can expand and contract without putting a large amount of force on the fastener.
The second step of the installation process is setting the screw using the PVC/Composite Tool. the final installation step is tapping the plug with a smooth faced hammer. (plugs sold separately)
Application and Usage: Please follow the deck fascia board manufacturer's installation instructions. The Fascia System is designed for use with fascia boards from 1/2" to 3/4" thick. Use the Fascia Tool to pre-drill and countersink all holes in the fascia board. The hole is complete when the stop collar stops spinning. Set the fascia board in place and fasten with Fascia Screws. Drive screws until flush with the fascia board; do not over-tighten. The fascia board should hang from the screws to allow for expansion and contraction.
|Manufacturer Part Number||BDA157|
|Sub Brand||Pro Plug Fascia|
|Compatible Materials||Pro Plug for Fascia|
|Compatible Tools||Standard drills are recommended|
|Driver Bit Included||Yes|
|Included Accessories||(1) Fascia Tool (1) Composite/PVC Tool|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.