RailFX Series 224 Outside to Outside Cable Rail Kit for Wood or Metal Posts
- For 2-3/8" Metal Posts and 4x4 Wood posts
- Easy to install with specific pre-cut lengths that can be trimmed to a finished dimension in the field
- Made from corrosion resistant, high-strength type 316 stainless steel
- Pull-lock system makes installation fast and easy
- 2-3/8" Invisiware and 2-1/2"Pull-Lock fittings are hidden in posts for no visible hardware between posts
- Sleek and beautiful design
- For residential and light commercial use, suitable for indoor or outdoor enjoyment
- Easily re-tensioned with allen key when needed
- Includes stainless steel caps
RailFX Series 224 Outside to Outside Cable Rail Kit for Wood or Metal Posts is a clean-looking, easy to install, pre-cut cable system. One that can be trimmed to the desired dimension, in the field, and used on level or stair runs. The Invisiware receiver is concealed inside the wood or metal post at one end and the other end is attached to the Pull-Lock fitting, offering no visible hardware between posts. With its 1/8" diameter, 1x19 construction, and 316 stainless steel grade, this system is a high quality, heavy-duty, and weather-resistant material that is easy to maintain. The 224 series can be easily re-tensioned using an allen key when needed. The sleek and attractive design comes with stainless steel caps to give the railing a complete and finished look.
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Included Accessories||Stainless Steel Caps|
|Kit Includes||(1) 1/8" Diameter Type 1x19 Stainless Steel Cable with (1) Pre-attached Swaging Stud and Invisiware Receiver, (1) Pull-Lock Fitting, (2) Stainless Steel Washers, (2) Delrin Washers, (1) End Cap|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.