RailFX Post Protector Tube for Composite Sleeves
- 1.5" stainless steel post protector tube
- For 1/8" or 3/16" cable railing
- Prevents biting into the composite sleeve/wood post when entering/exiting at an angle
- 1/4" Diameter with 3/8" Tapered End
- Can be used for straight-line rail to give a completed appearance
RailFX Post Protector Tube for Composite Sleeves is a longer tube for use when a wood post is covered with a composite sleeve. It is used where the cable enters or exits at an angle to prevent the cable from biting into the composite sleeve/wood post. It can also be used to give a finished appearance for straight-line rail applications.
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Wood Post with Composite Sleeve
|Compatible Railing System
|(1) Post Protector Tube
|1/8" or 3/16" Cable
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.