Penofin Pro-Tech Wood Stripper - Step 1 - 1 Gallon
- Used to remove stains, sealers and loose wood fibers
- First step to preparing your wood for a Penofin application
- Fast acting and easy to use
- Use on all exterior wood, composite or concrete surfaces
- Leaves little or no residue
- Provides double the coverage of average strippers
- 100% biodegradable, nonflammable and certified zero VOC
- 1 gallon container of liquid
- Coverage: 300-400 square feet per 1 gallon container
Penofin Pro-Tech Wood Stripper Step #1 is used to remove stains, sealers and loose wood fibers. It is fast acting and easy to use. Pro-Tech stripper has a specially developed formula that uses new clean strip technology to effectively removes oil and latex finishes on all exterior wood, composite or concrete surfaces. This wood stripper leaves little or no residue and provides double the coverage of average strippers. This product is ready to use, 100% biodegradable, nonflammable and certified zero VOC. Pro-Tech Wood Stripper is the first step to preparing your wood for a beautiful Penofin application.
Pro-Tech Stripper comes in a 1 gallon container that is not meant to be thinned or blended with any other products. It can be applied with a brush, roller or garden sprayer. This 1 gallon container of liquid covers approximately 300-400 sq ft total.
|Manufacturer Part Number||FTECHGA|
|Coverage||Approximately 300-400 square feet per 1 gallon container, depending on surface type|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.