Penofin Hardwood Exterior Penetrating Oil Finish - 1 Gallon
- Penetrates all exotic and domestic hardwoods, including Ironwoods, Ipe, Mahogany, Teak and Pau Lope
- Easy one coat application
- 99% ultraviolet protection
- High-grade mildewcide for mold and mildew protection
- Not a surface film that will crack, bubble, or peel
- Natural Transparent penetrates deep, yet lets the natural wood color shine through
- Transparent Ipe tone has a rich, lustrous deep brown to enhance the natural wood colors of Ipe, Pau'd Arco and Ironwoods
- Tigerwood tone is a deep, rich red with black undertones for use on Tigerwood and other African Walnut wood
- Not available for sale in California SCAQMD Jurisdiction, LA-Eastern, LA-Western, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties.
Only Penofin's Hardwood Finish can penetrate dense hardwoods that need nourishing and stabilizing. This unique formula penetrates deep into the wood fibers and does not create a surface film. Unlike high-solid stains that simply coat the surface, Penofin's Hardwood Finish, using sustainably harvested Brazilian Rosewood Oil, is the choice of wood experts who know that wood penetration is key to longevity and beauty. Penofin allows wood to breathe, important in working with exotic hardwoods such as Mahogany, Teak, Ipe, Brazillian Redwood, and many other species. Only Penofin Penetrating Oil Finish can meet the needs of hardwood in fiber protection, penetration, stabilizing and nourishing.
Caution & Warnings
Combustible - keep this product away from heat, open flame, and sparks Beware of spontaneous combustion. Make certain all rags or other materials used with Penofin are soaked in water, stored in an air-tight container, or otherwise disposed of safely
Not available for sale in California SCAQMD Jurisdiction, LA-Eastern, LA-Western, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties.
|Coverage (Square Feet)||250-300 per gallon on Smooth Surfaced New Wood; 150-200 per gallon on Rough Surfaced Old Wood|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.