Pressure-treated Penofin is formulated to restore the beautiful wood tones homeowners want. It comes in three natural tones and penetrates pressure-treated wood like no other stain. Brazilian Rosewood Oil penetrates and stabilizes the wood fibers for control of carcinogenic releases, as stated by the Environmental Protection Agency. They recommend using a deep, low-solid, penetrating oil finish.
Penofin's pressure-treated formula contains sustainably harvested Brazilian Rosewood Oil to give the wood a natural tone and texture. Suitable for all types of pressure-treated wood. Penofin pressure-treated tones are: Rainier, with golden honey tones to bring out the rich, smooth look of lighter woods; Tahoe, with rich cinnamon tones for that rich, bold look; and Yosemite, showing warm, dark brown tones that complement natural surroundings. Best of all, Penofin pressure-treated oil finish is so easy to apply.
Caution & Warnings: Combustible - keep this product away from heat, open flame, and sparks. Beware of spontaneous combustion. Make certain all rags or other materials used with Penofin are soaked in water, stored in an air-tight container, or otherwise disposed of safely.
- Formulated to bring out the natural beauty of pressure-treated wood
- Formulated in natural wood tones
- One-coat formula
- Meets EPA guidelines to lock in carcinogens in CCA wood
- Great performance on ACQ wood
- 99% ultraviolet protection
- Please note we are unable to ship this product to the following CA counties: Los Angeles, Riverside, Orange and San Bernardino
|Sub Brand||Green Label|
|Coverage - Square Feet||250-300 per gallon on New Wood; 150-200 per gallon on Old Wood|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|