Penofin Pro-Tech Wood Cleaner - Step 2 - 1 Gallon
- Used to clean and rejuvenate all outdoor surfaces
- Removes grease, grime, organic stains, tree sap, bird droppings, pollen and mineral deposits
- For use on wood masonry, concrete, fiber cement, fiberglass, outdoor furniture, cushions and floor coverings, glass and tile
- Biodegradable; safe for soil and plant life
- 1 gallon (16 cups) of concentrated powder
- Makes 8 - 16 gallons of cleaner solution
- Coverage: 300-400 square feet per gallon of cleaner solution (2,400 - 4,800 sq. ft. total coverage per container)
Penofin Pro-Tech Wood Cleaner Step #2 is used to clean and rejuvenate all outdoor surfaces. Pro-Tech cleaner has a unique formula that uses super hydrogen power to tackle any cleaning job around your home. Feel free to mix these concentrated granules in varying strengths to effectively remove grease, grime, organic stains, tree sap, bird droppings, pollen and mineral deposits. For use on wood masonry, concrete, fiber cement, fiberglass, outdoor furniture, cushions and floor coverings, glass and tile. This products is biodegradable and safe for soil and plant life.
Pro-Tech Cleaner comes in a container with 1 gallon (16 cups) of concentrated powder that is to be mixed with water to create the solution. This container can make 8 to 16 gallons of cleaner solution depending on the desired amount of water used. One gallon of cleaner solution covers roughly 300-400 square feet depending on surface type. If you use 2 cups of cleaner powder per gallon of water, then you will achieve 8 gallons of cleaner solution per container (about 2,400 sq. ft. total coverage from the gallon). The same results should be able to be achieved if you use 1 cup of cleaner powder per gallon of water. This ratio would allow you to achieve 16 applications of 300 sq ft, or 4,800 total sq. ft. coverage from the container.
|Manufacturer Part Number||FTECCGA|
|Coverage||2,400 - 4,800 sq. ft. total coverage per container|
|Coverage - Square Feet||300-400 square feet per gallon of cleaner solution, depending on surface type|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.