Knotwood Oil Finish for Composite Decking - 1 Gallon
Penofin Knotwood Oil Finish works wonders on virtually all types of composite decking. Choose from three natural wood tones. Simple to use. Knotwood is applied with only one application - It's that easy! The Brazilian Rosewood Oil penetrates composite wood, and provides a wonderful way to achieve a great looking deck.
Knotwood resists most stains, a problem for all types of composite decking. Simply wipe up spills with a damp cloth. It's the perfect way to protect and beautify composite wood. Available in three Knotwood tones: Knot Cedar, Knot Mahogany, and Knot Redwood. For the beautiful, easy-to-care-for composite deck, Penofin Knotwood Oil Finish is the answer professionals and do-it-yourselfers love. Knotwood composite wood decking color enhancer, mildew, and stain resister.
Not available for sale in California SCAQMD Jurisdiction, LA-Eastern, LA-Western, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties.
- 99% ultraviolet protection
- Available in 3 transparent tones
- Adds color to gray composite wood
- Restores finish to faded colored composite wood
- High-grade mildewcide to retard mold
- Resists dirt and stains
- Not available for sale in California SCAQMD Jurisdiction, LA-Eastern, LA-Western, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties.
|Application||Composite, Decks, Siding, Docks, Spas, Floors, Doors, Window Trim|
|Installation Temperature||45 to 80 Degrees F. Relative Humidity: 85% maximum, below 80% for best results|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|