- Steel to steel framing applications
- 50 screws per collated strip means less reloading and more productivity
- Clear Zinc Coating
- PAMDrive recess eliminates bit grinding and cam-outs
- These are made to order with a 12 week lead time.
- Compatible with the P13KUE, P13KDE, P13K, P12K, and PC12 PAMFast AutoFeed Systems
PAMFast AutoFeed Steel Framing Screws are designed to drill into steel framing. All have a clear zinc coating to help protect against corrosion and the PAMDrive recess which along with the included PAMDrive bit has a perfect fit eliminating bit grinding and cam-outs. Choose between wood-to-steel or steel-to-steel applications. These are special order with a 12 week lead time.
|Application||Attaching Cementboard to Wood|
|Compatible Materials||USG Durock, Hardiebacker, Cement Fiber Board|
|Compatible Tools||P13KUE, P13KDE, P13K PAMFast AutoFeed Systems|
|Driver Bit Included||Yes|
|Screw Drive Type||PAMDrive|
|Screw Head Style||Wafer Head|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.