FastenMaster HeadLok Heavy Duty Wood Screws - 500 Count
- Heavy duty wood screws with no need for predrilling
- Stronger design shear values than 3/8" lags
- Sharp gimlet point for fast installation into wood and OSB
- Aggressive thread for holding and withdrawal strength
- Wafer head eliminates need for washer and offers dramatically increased pull through strength
- Free Spider Drive bit in every package
FastenMaster HeadLOK is a heavy duty wood screw that does it all and won't countersink. HeadLOK offers higher design shear than 3/8" lag screws...and no predrilling is needed! HeadLOK zips right in and is ideal for many wood-to-wood applications including decks, fences, SIPs, kitchen cabinets and more.
HeadLOK should be installed Using a 1/2" high torque drill (18V Cordless or higher), drive the HeadLOK head flush to the surface. No predrilling required when proper end and edge distances are maintained.
|Driver Bit Included||Yes|
|Included Accessories||Spider Drive bit|
|Number of Screws||500|
|Screw Head Style||Wafer head|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.