FastenMaster Collated Cortex for TimberTech Azek Decking - 300 SF - 2-1/2""
- Compatible with TimberTech AZEK Harvest, Landmark and Vintage Collections
- Collated Strips hold the plugs making installation quick and easy
- Each box includes (1050) screws, (1200) plugs and (6) setting tools
- Conceals fasteners for the entire deck, including first and last boards, perimeter and stairs
- Plugs are made from TimberTech Azek deck boards, ensuring plugs match the decking
- Strong connection between deck boards and joists
- Thread design reduces installation torque and dramatically increases fastener strength
- TORX(R) ttap(R) Drive System
- Plug conceals the heads of deck screws
- Length of 2-1/2"
Collated Cortex for TimberTech Azek Decking - 300 SF - 2-1/2" is a fast and easy way to conceal fasteners and screw heads when installing decking boards. Installation is fast and easy using the collated cortex strips. No need to worry about dropping the plugs. Compatible with TimberTech AZEK Harvest, Landmark and Vintage Collections. The package includes everything needed, including screws, plugs and setting tools. FastenMaster recommends installing with an 18 volt cordless drill with 1/2" chuck or a corded drill with 1/2" chuck.
|Collection||Harvest, Landmark and Vintage|
|Compatible Materials||TimberTech Azek Decking|
|Compatible Tools||18V or Greater Cordless Drill with 1/2" Chuck or Impact Driver|
|Coverage||300 SQ/FT for 16" OC|
|Coverage (Square Feet)||300|
|Driver Bit Included||No|
|Head Type||TORX ttap Drive System|
|Material||Carbon Steel Screws, Azek Deck Board Plugs|
|Package Includes||(1050) Screws, (1200) Plugs and (6) Setting Tools|
|Recommended Spacing||16" OC or Closer|
|Screw Drive Type||TORX ttap Drive System|
|Screw Head Style||TORX ttap Drive System|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.