PAMFast AutoFeed TrapEase3 Composite Deck Screws
- Collated AutoFeed Screws
- 50 screws per collated strip means less reloading and more productivity
- Installs approximately 15 sq ft of decking before reloading
- No stripping - the TORX ttap drive system offers unmatched stick-fit and wobble free installation or removal.
- Coating process ensures rust resistance that will last for the life of the project
- TrapEase 3 provides a clean finish without pre-drilling in Trex Transcend, Trex Select and AZEK PVC decking
The PAMFast AutoFeed TrapEase3 Composite Deck Screws are the same great design as the TrapEase3 screw but collated to work with the PAMFast tool for fast and easy installation. The TrapEase3 AutoFeed Composite Deck screws are designed to create a great finished look without predrilling in Trex Transcend, Trex Select, and AZEK PVC decking. These screws can be used on other synthetic deck boards, but pre-drilling may be required in order to achieve the desired finished look. You can install approximately 15 square feet of decking before reloading as each strip has 50 screws. The TORX ttap system on the TrapEase3 screws offers unmatched stick-fit and wobble free installation or removal. A standard TORX T20 driver bit can be used if needed.
|Compatible Materials||Composite, PVC and Capstock Decking|
|Compatible Tools||PAMFast AutoFeed Tool|
|Driver Bit Included||Yes|
|Length - Inches||2.5|
|Material||Coated Carbon Steel|
|Number of Screws||1000|
|Package Includes||(1000) Collated Screws and (1) AutoFeed TORX Ttap Bit|
|Screw Drive Type||Torx Ttap|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.