FastenMaster Collated Cortex for Trex Enhance Decking - 100 Linear Feet
- 21⁄2” screw length
- 100 linear feet of coverage
- Compatible with Trex Enhance scalloped deck boards
- Conceals fasteners for the entire deck, including first and last boards, breaker boards, perimeter, and stairs
- Collated plugs minimize handling and save valuable time on the jobsite
- Strong connection between deck boards and joists
- TORX ttap drive system
- No pre-drilling needed
- Includes screws, plugs, setting tools, and spotter installation guide
- Impact drivers are not recommended on deck boards made from composite material with or without a capstock.
Collated Cortex for Trex Enhance Decking is a fast and easy solution for hidden deck fastening with Trex Enhance scalloped boards. The Cortex plugs are made directly from Trex Enhance deck boards and have a pre-aligned grain to ensure a perfect match. The collated plug strips minimize handling and save valuable time on the jobsite—with 50% faster installation than loose plugs. The lid of the container features a spotter installation guide that's specifically designed for faster placement in Trex Enhance scalloped boards. The TORX ttap drive system offers stick-fit and wobble-free installation, virtually eliminating fastener strip-out. Each 100 LF container includes 224 screws (epoxy-coated or 305 stainless), 240 collated plugs, and 2 setting tools.
|Compatible Materials||Trex Decking|
|Coverage (Linear Feet)||100|
|Installation Tools Required||Drill with a 1/2” Chuck either Corded or Battery Powered of at Least 18 Volts|
|Material||Carbon Steel Screws / Trex Deck Board Plugs|
|Number of Plugs||240|
|Number of Screws||224|
|Package Includes||(224) Screws, (240) Collated Plugs, (2) Setting Tools|
|Recommended Spacing||16" OC or Closer|
|Recommended Use||Hidden Deck Fastening|
|Screw Drive Type||TORX ttap|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.