- For use with Stinger Pneumatic CS58 Cap Stapler Only
- Includes (10) 200 count plastic collated 1" caps and (20) 100 count strips of 5/8" staples
- Compatible with DuPont Tyvek, GCP Applied Technologies (formerly Grace), and Typar weatherization systems
- 60 to 80% fewer fasteners required than staples alone
- Caps provide significant moisture resistance
- CS58 (sold separately) is a compact, lightweight, efficient tool that delivers 5 cap staples per second
The DuPont Tyvek Wrap Caps StaplePac - 5/8" are the recommended fastening method for DuPont Tyvek, GCP Applied Technologies (formerly Grace), and Typar weatherization systems. They provide additional protection around fastener penetrations and increases fastener-holding power.
StaplePacs are easy to use. StaplePac staples feature a 1 inch diameter high density polyethylene with UV inhibitors cap that is engineered to distribute maximum holding power to the perimeter of the cap, reducing job-site tear-offs. StaplePacs have strong holding power because of the larger surface area than a staple, preventing blow off of Tyvek wrap and builders need less fasteners per job.
The 5/8" StaplePac is used with the Stinger Pneumatic CS58 Cap Stapler Only. Each DuPont Tyvek Wrap Caps StaplePac - 5/8" box includes (10) 200 count plastic collated caps and (20) 100 count strips of 5/8" staples. Each StaplePac will cover approximately 25 square.
|Manufacturer Part Number||136360b|
|Application||DuPont recommended application for Tyvek wraps to wood sheathing. Used for general residential roofing, sidewall applications, roofing felt and house wrap.|
|Compatible Materials||DuPont Tyvek, GCP Applied Technologies (formerly Grace), and Typar products|
|Compatible Tools||STINGER Pneumatic CS58 Cap Stapler|
|Package Includes||(10) 200 count plastic 1" collated caps and (20) 100 count strips of 5/8" staples|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.