DuPont Tyvek DrainWrap has vertical grooves on the surface to help channel bulk water drainage while allowing water vapor to pass through the moisture barrier. This helps promote drying in wall systems. Dupont Tyvek DrainWrap is the choice of homeowners and professional installers and builders for enhanced drainage behind claddings. It is commonly used behind primed wood, fiber cement siding and foam board applied over flat sustrates.
DuPont Tyvek DrainWrap can help enhance drainage behind claddings. DuPont Tyvek DrainWrap is a weather barrier engineered with vertical grooves to promote drainage in wall systems by helping channel water safely to the outside.
The breathable structure allows water vapor to pass through the bulk water moisture barrier to promote drying in wall systems which can help in the prevention of mold and mildew growth.
DuPont Tyvek DrainWrap's unique non-woven fiber structure helps stop air movement through the walls providing a more energy efficient home
The performance of DuPont Tyvek DrainWrap exceeds the 2006 International Building Code (section 1403.2) and the 2006 International Residential code (Section R703.1) as a water-resistive barrier and meets the air barrier requirements of ICC-ES AC-38 and the ASTM E1677 Standard Specification for a Type I air barrier. DuPont Tyvek DrainWrap comes backed by a 10-year limited warranty from DuPont.
- 1 roll of 9'x125' DrainWrap
- Can help improve drainage behind claddings, including primed wood, fiber cement siding and foam board
- Engineered with vertical grooves to promote drainage in wall systems by helping channel water
- Breathable structure allows water vapor to pass through the bulk water moisture barrier
- Helps stop air movement through the walls providing a more energy efficient home
- Recommended for use with 3" Tyvek tape
- DrainWrap Install UNDER Rigid Foam Board
- DrainWrap and Windown Install
- Install and Flash a Bump Out Window When Using DrainWrap Under Exterior Rigid Foam Insulation
|Manufacturer Part Number||D13403408|
|Appearance||DuPont Tyvek Logo printed on DrainWrap|
|Coverage - Square Feet||1125|
|Length - Feet||125|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Moisture Vapor Permeance||50|
|Tear Resistance||7/9 lbs|
|Ultraviolet Protection||120 days (4 Months)|
|Warranty||10-year limited warranty|
|Water Penetration Resistance||210|
|Width - Feet||9|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|