DuPont Tyvek Roof Protector Underlayment - 42" x 286'
- Four-layer construction. Top layer provides good grip, lamination layer acts as a barrier to water, woven polypropylene scrim provides strength, and slip-resistant coating provides grip to the roof deck
- Ideal for for sloped (>= 2:12) commercial and residential roofs and roofing applications under asphalt shingles or metal cladding
- Designed to lay flat and stay flat
- 2" chalk mark guide lines make installation go quickly
- Preserves the roof deck during install and provides an effective secondary moisture barrier
- Superior tear resistance compared to roofing felt for increased durability
- Lightweight for easy handling and installation
- UV exposure 90 days
DuPont Roof Protector is an engineered synthetic roofing underlayment with a high strength to weight ratio. The four-layer construction allows for excellent grip to the deck, strength of the product to minimize tearing at the fastener points, and good gripability for slip resistance.
With 10 squares in every roll, DuPont Roof Protector allows for maximum roof coverage and efficient installation-making it easier to install than roofing felt. As a result, there are fewer overlaps, seams and fasteners, which helps reduce both labor and waste. Superior durability combined with higher thermal stability than roofing felt, enables DuPont Roof Protector to stand up to the toughest conditions.
|Manufacturer Part Number||D15528202|
|Sub Brand||Roof Protector|
|Code Approval||ICC-ES AC188, per Intertek CCRR-1087 ASTM D226|
|Installation Temperature||-40 Degrees F to 240 Degrees F|
|Moisture Vapor Permeance||.05|
|Rating||Class A Fire Rating|
|Recommended Materials||1-inch diameter (min) metal or plastic cap-nails or 16-gauge (min) cap-staples driven flush with the roof deck surface. Nails and staple legs must be a minimum of 3/4 inch long.|
|Tear Resistance||MD: 25 lbf, CD: 40 lbf|
|Tensile Strength (PSI)||MD: 102 lbf, CD: 90 lbf|
|Ultraviolet Protection||90 Days|
Weights and Dimensions
|Dimensions||42" x 286' (10 Square)|
|Thickness (Inches)||.254 mm or 10 mils|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.