Deckorators Classic Round Baluster Connectors - Pack of 200 - Black
- Each pack of 200 black connectors will install 100 Classic balusters
- Creates a streamlined, molded look to railings
- Allows the Classic round balusters to be secured to the rail without drilling
- Installs over the connectors for a clean look
- Works with both composite and wood railings
- Offers protection when building with ACQ-treated wood
- Includes stainless steel screws
Deckorators Classic round baluster connectors take on an additional level of distinction by creating a streamlined, molded look to your rail. Baluster connectors allow the Classic round balusters to be secured tightly to the rail without drilling. The baluster installs over the connectors for a very clean look and works with both composite and wood railings. The connectors offer protection when building with ACQ-treated wood. Each pack of 200 comes with stainless steel screws and will install 100 classic balusters.
Note: You may need a connector for the top and bottom of your balusters. For example, 10 packs of 10 balusters will require 200 connectors.
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Compatible Railing System
|Wood, ALX Pro, ALX Classic
|(200) 1.5" Stainless Steel Screws
|Installation Tools Required
|1.5 Square Bit Driver
|Old Product Code
|Screw Drive Type
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.