- For use with Trex railing systems
- Connects the 36" or 42" post surface mount to a concrete surface
- Hardware Kit includes: (4) 3/8" x 3-3/4" Wedge Anchors, (4) Washers, (4) Hex Nuts
- Recommended torque for anchors is 20 ft-lbs
- Note: Surface Post Mount is sold separately
The Trex Transcend Composite Railing Surface Post Mount Hardware for Concrete is designed specifically to connect the 36" or 42" Trex Surface Post Mount to a concrete surface. The hardware kit is designed to make installation of posts quick and easy while ensuring strength and stability.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ALPOSTHWCONC|
|Compatible Materials||All Trex Railing Lines|
|Compatible Tools||Hammer Drill, 3/8" (10mm) drill bit for concrete|
|Kit Includes||(4) 3/8" x 3-3/4" Wedge Anchors, (4) Washers, (4) Hex nuts|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.