- Metal center guide for hole saws
- For use with Titan Hole Saw & Anchor
- Identifies the center point on a wooden post to drill a hole
- Makes it easy to drill a center hole to accept a post anchor
- Electrostatic galvanized finish
The Titan Center Guide for Hole Saws is a tool that identifies the point on a wooden post to drill a hole with the Titan Hole Saw & Arbor (sold separately). Finding the center of a post has never been easier or quicker using this metal hole saw center guide. Just hold against the corner of the post, place the hole saw against the vertical guides, and the saw blade will mark the center of the post in seconds. Works with standard nominal 4x4 (actual size 3.5" x 3.5") and 6x6 (actual size 5.5" x 5.5") wood posts.
|Manufacturer||Titan Building Products|
|Package Includes||(1) Anchor Center Guide|
Info & Guides
Titan Building Products Catalog
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.