Screw Products NOVA #16 Structural Lag Screw
- Hoirzon curve head
- Locking wedges help to mill and countersink the head into the wood for a clean finish. It also locks the head into place preventing unwanted future movement.
- Twin blade knurls cut fast to dramatically reduce friction and heat on the shank while reducing load on the drill
- Extra sharp type 17 auger point for immediate grip and a fast start
- Head diameter of .630 with T-30 drive
- Zytec XT protective coating for general outdoor use
- Inset thread cuts drastically reduce splitting effects and minimize the driving torque needed to engage the wood
- Compatible with most above ground pressure treated lumber
- Common applications include timber, deck framing, ledgers, posts, beams and more
The NOVA #16 Structural Lag Screw is the superior lag screw for any of your projects. The horizon curve head diameter of .630 and drive size of T-30 is good for timber, deck framing, ledgers, posts, beams and other general outdoor usages. The slight curvature of the head allows the screw to be either surface mounted or countersunk. With a strong thread that ensures maximum withdrawal strength and a Fast Start Tip that easily grips and cuts its way through the wood, you will feel the power and quality of the NOVA. The Twin blades ensures minimum friction on the shank and the cutting ribs under the head countersink perfectly with maximum wood contact. Compatible with most above ground pressure treated lumber.
Use proper grade stainless steel for ground contact treated lumber, areas within one mile of salt water, near swimming pools, or in areas with corrosive chemicals.
|Head Diameter - Inches||.63|
|Material||Coated Carbon Steel|
|Screw Drive Type||Star|
|Screw Head Style||Horizon Curve|
|Screw Point Type||Type 17 Auger Tip|
|Thread Diameter - Inches||.177-.283|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.