Screw Products AXIS Structural Interior Wood Screw - #10
- Structural Lag screw for interior usage
- Horizon curve head with slight curvature provides elegant finish
- Cup shaped countersinking head provides increased holding power and reduces risk of splitting
- Extra sharp Fast Start Tip
- Turbine ribs cut quickly into the wood leaving a professional, clean finish with maximum wood contact
- Finish ring underneath the head cuts top fibers in the wood for an extra step in countersinking
- Twin blade knurls cut fast to dramatically reduce friction and heat on the shank, and reduce load on the drill
- Environmentally friendlier than yellow zinc
- Typical interior uses in heated, dry room environments with low or no condensation and minimal outdoor exposure
- Use in homes, shops, offices, schools, hotels, etc.
The AXIS #10 Interior Structural Wood Screw is an interior screw with a slight curvature head to leave an elegant professional finish. The finish ring underneath the head also provides a better finish by cutting the top fibers in the wood for an extra step in countersinking. Use for typical interior, medium-corrosive environments, the Zytec + coating is environmentally friendlier than yellow zinc. The turbine ribs cut quickly into the wood leaving a professional, clean finish with maximum wood contact, increased holding power, and less risk of splitting. The twin blade knurls cut fast to dramatically reduce friction and heat on the shank, while reducing load on the drill. Threaded all the way to the tip, the extra sharp 17 point tip saves time by immediately gripping the wood. The inset thread cut also reduces driving torque and reduces splitting effect. Common uses for this general purpose indoor screw is remodeling and repair in a typical heated, dry room environment with clean air, interior framing, trim work, windows and doors, and cabinetry.
|Material||Coated Carbon Steel|
|Screw Drive Type||Star|
|Screw Head Style||Horizon Curve Flat|
|Screw Point Type||Type 17 Auger Tip|
|Shank Diameter - Inches||.154|
Weights and Dimensions
|Head Diameter (Inches)||.409|
|Thread Diameter (Inches)||.136-.211|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.