- Used to cap the ends of Regal top rails (TBR) when being used as a hand rail or when using inline stair posts at the bottom of stair railing
- Friction fit design installs in seconds without the need for fasteners
- Premium UV powder coat finish provides maximum durability and low maintenance
- For regular top and bottom rail - horizontal
- For residential, commercial and multi-family applications
Finish off your hand rail with this Regal Hand Rail Cap. Used when attaching a Regal ideas top rail (TBR) to an inline stair post (ILSP) or wall using a hand rail bracket (HRB). This is for the regular top and bottom rail that is normally used as a horizontal rail.
|Sub Brand||Picket System|
|Compatible Materials||Regal ideas Top Rail (TBR) to an Inline Stair Post (ILSP) or Wall using a Hand Rail Bracket (HRB)|
|Compatible Railing System||Regal ideas Aluminum|
|Installation Method||Friction Fitted|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.