Dekorra Products Backflow Enclosure - Model 301 (34" x 16.5" x 26.5")
- Durable polyethylene construction
- Two-piece design for easy lift-off access
- Built-in double-locking hasp
- Commonly used in residential applications for 3/4" to 2" backflow assemblies and pressure vacuum breakers
- Provide positive drainage, security, and accessibility for monitoring, testing, repairing, and replacing components
- Available in multiple types: freeze protection, freeze retardant, and non-freeze protection
- ASSE approval on all three classifications
- Includes foam mesh insert for ventilation
- Includes hardware – (6) fasteners for anchoring to a concrete pad* & (4) stakes for installations with no concrete pad. *Recommended concrete pad size: 38" x 21"
- Outside dimensions: 34"L x 16.5"W x 26.5"H
Dekorra Products Backflow Enclosures are designed primarily for the backflow market and fit a variety of backflow assemblies and pressure vacuum breakers. They provide positive drainage, security, and accessibility for monitoring, testing, repairing, and replacing components. Constructed of durable polyethylene, backflow enclosures feature a two-piece design for easy lift-off access and a built-in double-locking hasp. Each type is designed and constructed to meet the qualifications of a specific ASSE-approved classification (see below). Each enclosure comes with a ventilation insert and installation hardware. Dekorra enclosures are built to last and are proudly made in the USA from recyclable materials.
Class I (Insulated & Heated) - Designed and constructed to maintain a minimum internal temperature of 40°F. Includes box & base with insulation and self-regulating heat source.
Class II (Insulated) - Designed and constructed for applications with minimal external temperatures of 33°F. Includes box & base with insulated pouch providing R-13 protection.
Class III (Non-Insulated) - Designed and constructed for applications where freezing temperatures are not a consideration. Includes box & base only.
|Included Accessories||Hardware is included with each enclosure for anchoring to a concrete pad. Stakes are also included for situations where no concrete pad is required.|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Material||Manufactured with recycleable materials|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.