Dekorra Products Backflow Enclosure - Model 301 - 34.5" x 16.5" x 26.5"
- Non-Insulated includes the 2 piece enclosure
- Insulated Backflows include an insulated pouch with 2 piece backflow enclosure
- Insulated and Heated Backflows include an insulated pouch with 2 piece enclosure, and thermostatically controlled 6' heat cable
- Cage View includes bottom plastic enclosure piece, with wire top
- 301 model is typically used in residential applications for 3/4" backflows and some 1" backflows
- ASSE approval on all three classifications
- Hardware is included with each enclosure for anchoring, plus built-in double-locking hasp
- Durable polyethylene construction, with two-piece design with easy lift-off access
- Insect-resistant ventilation media
Dekorra Products Backflow Enclosures are available in insulated and uninsulated. Backflow Enclosures are designed primarily for the backflow market and fits a variety of backflow assemblies and pressure vacuum breakers. Available in multiple configurations. Dekorra Backflow Enclosures incorporate features to provide for positive drainage, security, and accessibility for monitoring, testing, repairing and replacing components. The enclosure provides freeze protection, freeze retardant or non-freeze protection of the components inside.
Choose from a variety of backflow enclosure options:
1. Cage View: includes a plastic base with screen top. This provides visibility for inspection, typically used in areas where temperatures do not drop below 32 degrees, such as Southern California. The screen will help keep debris out of the backflow.
2. Non-Insulated backflows: Includes a 2 piece plastic backflow enclosure. Insulated backflows: Includes a 2 piece plastic backflow enclosure and an insulated pouch.
3. Insulated and Heated backlows: Includes a 2 piece plastic backflow enclosure and an insulated pouch. It also includes a thermostatically controlled 6' heat cable, which turns on when temperatures drop below 40 degrees.
|Dimensions||34.5" l x 16.5" w x 26.5" h|
|Height - Inches||26.5|
|Included Accessories||Hardware is included with each enclosure for anchoring to a concrete pad. Stakes are also included for situations where no concrete pad is required.|
|Length - Inches||34.5|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Material||Manufactured with recycleable materials|
|Width - Inches||16.5|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.