Atlantis Rail Systems RailEasy Swivel End
- For cable railing applications
- Used with the RailEasy Tensioner (sold separately)
- Use one tensioner per each cable run.
- GRADE: 316L STAINLESS STEEL
- a 36"H rail requires 10 tensionsers and a 42"H rail requires 12 tensionsers.
- For use with 5/32" diameter cable
The RailEasy Swivel End is used for cable railing applications. This swivel end is used in conjunction with a RailEasy Tensioner (sold separately) in order to tension cable. The slotted base allows for angles up to 45 degrees and is surface mounted with three #8, 1-1/2” stainless steel screws.
|Manufacturer||Atlantis Rail Systems|
|Brand||Atlantis Rail Systems|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.