Atlantis Rail Systems RailEasy Cable Railing Sleeves - Pack of 10
- For cable railing applications
- Used with the RailEasy Tensioner (sold separately)
- Use one tensioner per each cable run.
- GRADE: 316L STAINLESS STEEL
- a 36"H rail requires 10 tensionsers and a 42"H rail requires 12 tensionsers.
- For use with 5/32" diameter cable
- For wood posts (beveled sleeve) - Choose "Wood Post"
- For vinyl or composite sleeves over 4x4 wood posts (flat sleeve) - Choose "Wood Post with Sleeve"
The RailEasy Cable Sleeve is designed to protect your wood posts from chafing and incidental damage from cable rubbing around the outside of your mid post cable holes. It can also be used to accommodate angles up to 90 degrees (corners must be double posted) and stairways coming off a straight run.
Beveled cable sleeves are used for wood posts and are not recommended for installs using vinyl or composite sleeves over 4x4 posts. Use the flat cable sleeves for a superior fit for sleeved products.
|Manufacturer||Atlantis Rail Systems|
|Brand||Atlantis Rail Systems|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.