The TimberTech RadianceRail Rail Pack for Composite Balusters - 8' has smooth lines and no visible hardware. Both of these features add to the high-end look of RadianceRail composite railing, TimberTech's most sought-after railing product. RadianceRail composite railing colors match or complement all our planks. Homeowners can mix and match differing post and rail colors, curve the rail and add a deck lighting system for a truly upscale look that reflects their unique styles. Gates are also available.
- TimberTech RadianceRail Top and Bottom Rail Pack- 8'
- For composite balusters (sold separately)
- Can be used for horizontal or stair applications
- Rail hardware is hidden within the rail, which provides a clean rail design
- Requires no painting, staining or sealing
- Resists mildew and mold
- Variety of color options
- 25-year limited warranty for residential applications
|Application||Horizontal or Stair|
|Installation Tools Required||Miter Saw, Drill, 7/64" and 3/16" Drill Bits, Tape Measure|
|Length - Inches||96.25|
|Package Includes||(1) Top Rail, (1) Bottom Rail, (2) Support Rails, (2) Foot blocks, T-20 Torx Driver Bit, and Hardware|
|Type||For Composite Railing|
|Warranty||25-Year Limited Residential|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|