SCREENEZE Plinth Kit
- Pack of 4
- Required for straight-cut SCREENEZE installations
- Not required for mitered corner SCREENEZE installations
- One kit is required per opening
- Flush Mount – for SCREENEZE Flush & Corner Mount installations
- Corner Mount – for SNAPTRACK Face Mount and SCREENEZE Flush & Corner Mount installations
- Flush Kit includes 4 bases, 4 corners & 12 screws
- Corner Kit includes 4 corners & 4 screws
When installing SCREENEZE systems, you can choose to miter the corners or do straight cuts. If you choose straight cuts, you will need to purchase plinth kits. The plinth eliminates the mitered corner and helps with openings slightly out of square. One Plinth Kit is required per opening. If you choose mitered cuts, you will not need a plinth kits.
There are two types of plinth kits – Flush and Corner. Your choice of mounting type will determine which Plinth Kit to purchase. The Plinth Flush Mount Kit is compatible with SCREENEZE Flush & Corner Mount installations. The Plinth Corner Mount Kit is compatible with SNAPTRACK Face Mount and SCREENEZE Flush & Corner Mount installations.
|Made in the USA
|Straight-Cut SCREENEZE Installations
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.