Schaefer Low Pressure Mist Kit with Shutoff for 42" Fans - Black
- Can be added to any 42" fan to turn it into an evaporative cooling fan
- Cooling Capacity (1000 Btu) 31.4
- 1/4" black polyethylene tubing for durability and resistance to cracking
- (7) Brass and stainless steel nozzles to atomize the water
- Push releasable nozzles and fittings for easy cleaning
- Optional ball valve for quick and easy shutoff of water supply
- Standard garden hose connection for water pressure, no additional power required
- Minimal water consumption, as low as 1.7 gallons per hour, for energy efficiency and low environmental impact.
- 8-foot water supply line connection from ring to base
- Nozzle Orifice Diameter .012 inches
Schaefer Low Pressure Mist Kit with Shutoff for 42" Fan can turn any circulating fan into a misting cooling fan. The misting kits can reduce air temperature up to 30 Degrees F with wind from a fan and standard water pressure from an ordinary garden hose. The kits are easy to use with push releasable connections and optional ball valve water shut offs. Available in different sizes for fans of all sizes, Schaefer mist kits provide an easy economical solution for your evaporative cooling needs. Simply add the misting attachments to the fan and enjoy the cool breeze!
|Manufacturer Part Number||MKLP42SO-7B|
|Compatible Materials||42" Circulation Fan|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Recommended Use||Cools Air via Evaporative Cooling|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.