- Attach Regal Aluminum Railing top and bottom rails to an existing structure (fasteners sold separately)
- 2 piece set (top & bottom bracket)
- Constructed of 100% high strength cast aluminum alloy and will meet or exceed national building code requirements
- Premium UV powder coat finish allows for maximum durability in all types of climates and will not rust, fade, chip or crack
- SCP - 24 (lag screws) are required to attach bracket to post or structure (sold separately)
The Regal Top and Bottom Wall Bracket is a two piece set that is used to attach Regal Aluminum Railing top and bottom rails to an existing structure. The brackets are constructed of high strength cast aluminum alloy and are UV powder coated to give maximum durability.
Regal ideas Railing installs in 3 easy steps, with no fasteners or custom fabrication. The patented lock-in picket system allows pickets and glass to be installed quickly and safely. Constructed of 100% high strength aluminum, it will meet or exceed national building code requirements. The aluminum railing system is coated with a premium UV powder coating finish which adds maximum durability in all types of climates.
|Sub Brand||Picket System|
|Compatible Railing System||Regal ideas Aluminum|
|Material||Cast Aluminum Alloy|
|Package Includes||(1) Top and (1) Bottom Wall Bracket|
|Recommended Screw Used||WCS-50, SCP - 24 (Lag Screws) for Wood|
|Warranty||RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY : 20 (twenty) Years Prorated Limited Structural Warranty and 10 (ten) Years Prorated Limited Paint Finish Warranty. LED Low Voltage Lighting and Glass Products Warranty is 1 (one) Year. Visit regalideas.com for Full Warranty Details.|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.