- Swivel bracket design accommodates most horizontal and vertical angles
- Used to fasten Regal top and bottom rails to posts or structure for stair angles or for horizontal angles on decks
- 2 piece set (top & bottom bracket)
- Constructed of 100% high strength cast aluminum alloy and will meet or exceed national building code requirements
- Premium UV powder coat finish allows for maximum durability in all types of climates and will not rust, fade, chip or crack
- Includes: (1) top rail bracket, (1) bottom rail bracket, and (2) backing plates
- Not included: (6) Self Drilling Screws #10 x 3/4" (WC-50) (sold separately)
- For residential, commercial and multi-family applications
The Regal Universal Angle Bracket is a swivel bracket designed to accommodate most horizontal and vertical angles when attaching the top and bottom rails to posts or structures in the Regal ideas Aluminum Railing. It is constructed of 100% high strength cast aluminum alloy and will meet or exceed national building code requirements. This package includes a top rail bracket, a bottom rail bracket, two backing plates and the screws needed to fasten rail brackets to the backing plates.
Regal ideas Railing installs in 3 easy steps, with no fasteners or custom fabrication. The patented lock-in picket system allows pickets and glass to be installed quickly and safely. Constructed of 100% high strength aluminum, it will meet or exceed national building code requirements. The aluminum railing system is coated with a premium UV powder coating finish which adds maximum durability in all types of climates.
|Sub Brand||Picket System|
|Compatible Fasteners||(6) Self Drilling Screws #10 x 3/4" (WC-50)|
|Compatible Railing System||Regal ideas Aluminum|
|Package Includes||(1) Top Rail Bracket, (1) Bottom Rail Bracket, and (2) Backing Plates|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.