Regal Ideas Crystal Rail Satin Aluminum Glass Mount w/ LED
- Holds Crystal Rail White Clear 3/8" Glass Panel
- For horizontal or stair applications
- Pre-installed LEDs inside mount that light up your glass panels at night
- Includes an internal leveling angle adjustment for a perfect fit
- LED Controller Kit and additional components required to operate LED (sold separately)
- Can be installed a minimum of 4” to maximum of 14” in from edge of glass to center of mounting bracket
- Must be fastened using Aluminum Bolt-Through Mounting Plate and bolts (sold separately)
- This base module is specifically designed for use with "no iron" Crystal Rail glass panels. It is not compatible with other brands of glass and will not light up appropriately with other glass brands.
- 1" Inset for installation
- LED built in lights are replaceable
The Crystal Rail Satin Aluminum Glass Mount with LED have lights installed in the mounts that reflect light onto the Crystal Rail Glass Panels. With the low iron glass, the glass seems to glow at night. These are used instead of posts to hold the glass into the frameless railing system. This gives pure unobstructed views from your outdoor living space.
The stunning clarity of Regal Ideas white “no-iron” tempered glass panels make it the obvious choice for homeowners that want a pure unobstructed view. The 10mm Crystal Rail tempered glass panels are 98% free of iron which produces a crystal clear glass panel with clarity you have never seen before.
|Sub Brand||Crystal Rail|
|Code Approval||UL/CSA Certified|
|Compatible Materials||Crystal Rail White Clear 3/8" Glass Panel; Crystal Rail LED Controller|
|Compatible Railing System||Crystal Rail Glass|
|Package Includes||(1) Glass Mount with LED|
Weights and Dimensions
|Left Basin (Inches)||7|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.