- Used to evenly distribute power
- Plug the male connector from a harness into the female input connector of the splitter
- Plug female connector from a harness or light into one of the male output connectors
- Press firmly until connection is engaged
- 2 Output features (1) female and (2) male connectors
- 5 Output features (1) female and (5) male connectors
- (2) End Caps are included in the 5 Output splitter. Any unused output connectors must be sealed with the end caps.
- If needing less than 3 splitters, use the 2 Output splitter
- "Plug & Play" configuration
The LMT Output Splitter is used to evenly distribute power to individual lights from the transformer. It can be used with harnesses to extend the length of the run if needed. Two End Caps are included in the 5 Output splitter. Any unused output connectors must be sealed with the end caps. If needing less than 3 splitters, use the 2 Output splitter. "Plug and Play" configuration makes installation quick and easy.
|Manufacturer||LMT Mercer Group|
|Brand||LMT Mercer Group|
|Can Be Cut to Length||No|
|Compatible Railing System||Key-Link Railing and Fencing|
|Package Includes||(1) Output Splitter|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.