DekPro Traditional Face Mount Balusters - 32" - Pack of 10
- (10) 32" Traditional Face Mount Balusters
- Rectangular baluster style
- Attach to the outside of rails without using connectors
- Each baluster measures 1/2” x 1” x 32-1/4”
- Use on 36" level or stair railings
- Includes color matched screws and plastic end caps
- Use 2.5 balusters per linear foot
- Made of durable, powder coated aluminum
- Fast and Easy Installation
- Available in five finely textured Powercoat finish colors
DekPro 32" Traditional Face Mount Balusters are a rectangular style balusters that attach to the outside of top and bottom rails without the use of railing connectors. This pack of Traditional Face Mount Balusters includes 10 balusters, color matched installation screws and plastic end caps that cover the top and bottom of each baluster to complete the look. Each DekPro 32" Traditional Face Mount Baluster measures 1/2” x 1” x 32-1/4” and can be used on both level and stair railings with a 36” rail height.
DekPro Face Mount Aluminum Balusters are made from high-quality, powder coated aluminum that makes them virtually maintenance free. These face mount balusters are for use on any wood or composite railing system and are available in the colors Black, Textured Black, Bronze, Textured Bronze and Hammered Bronze.
It is recommended that 2.5 DekPro Aluminum Balusters are used per linear foot for estimating purposes.
|Sub Brand||Aluminum Balusters|
|Can Be Cut to Length||No|
|Color||Black, Textured Black, Bronze, Textured Bronze and Hammered Bronze|
|Installation Method||Face Mount|
|Package Includes||(10) 32" Traditional Face Mount Balusters, color matched installation screws and plastic end caps|
Weights and Dimensions
|Dimensions||.5" x 1" x 32.25"|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.