The Ipe Clip deck fasteners were designed to prolong and enhance the performance of hardwood, PVC, and composite decking. Created for maximum holding power, the Standard hidden fasteners are made with UV and chemical resistant polyethylene. Their round shape allows for more tolerance when used in biscuit joint cuts. The leg creates a 3/32" gap between deck boards.
Ipe Clip deck fasteners are proven to be up to 3X stronger than other deck fastening systems and are engineered to work with all decking materials. The unique design offers fast and easy installation, while resulting in a professionally finished deck with no visible fasteners. Devised to allow the wood or composite to expand or contract due to weather conditions, the deck will remain as beautiful as it was when it was first built.
- Kit includes: (175) fasteners; (190) screws; (12) Ipe plugs; (1) drill bit; (1) screw gun driver bit; (1) instruction sheet
- Creates a 3/32" gap between deck boards
- UV and chemical resistant
- All work can be done from the top-side of the deck, making installation quick and easy
- Allows wood or composite to expand or contract
- Ipe Clip Standard Fasteners are installed with one side of the deck board free to contract and expand naturally
|Sub Brand||Ipe Clip|
|Coverage - Square Feet||Approx. 175 square feet (based on 5-1/2" boards with 24" joist spacing)|
|Gapping||Automatically creates a 3/32" gap between deck boards|
|Kit Includes||(175) fasteners; (190) screws; (12) Ipe plugs; (1) drill bit; (1) screw gun driver bit; (1) instruction sheet|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Material||UV and chemical resistant polyethylene with fiberglass reinforcement|
|Workability||All work can be done from the top-side of the deck|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|