- Instant foundation system used for building floating decks and platforms
- Replaces heavy concrete blocks
- Each block designed to support over 1700 lbs
- Weights 1.5 lbs -- 28 times lighter than concrete
- Extremely adaptable to accept all 2" nominal joists and 4 x 4 posts
- Underside ventilated to prevent moisture buildup and deter termites
- Slim-line profile with black finish blends easier into the landscape
- Made in America for USA and Canada
The TuffBlock Instant Foundation System is a lightweight deck foundation alternative to concrete. It consists of multiple floating deck blocks that sit on top of the ground and accept pieces of wood to construct decks, garden sheds, landings, pathways, raised walkways, cubby houses, dog shelters and more.
The TuffBlock’s are made from recycled polyolefin material with an ultra high UV rating. They are designed with a ventilated underside to prevent moisture buildup and termites. The TuffBlock system is the only block product that can be secured to the post or bearer to provide extra stability. Each TuffBlock can support up to 1,700 pounds and weighs only 1.5 pounds. They are designed to accept 2” x 4”, 2” x 6”, 2” x 8” Joists and 4” x 4” Posts. The TuffBlock system is unique because it allows you to build a deck that is 5.5 inches low without the need for digging.
|Application||Floating Decks and Platforms|
|Compatible Materials||2" Nominal Joists and 4x4 Posts|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Material||100% Recycled High Strength Closed Loop Polyolefin|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.