TuffBlock Deck Support
- Instant foundation system for floating decks and platforms as low as 6.5" off the ground
- Each block designed to support over 1700 lbs
- Replaces the need for heavy concrete blocks - weights 1.5 lbs - 28 times lighter than concrete
- Measures 11-9/16" wide, 11-9/16"deep and 3-9/16" high (see related product image)
- Adapts to accept 1/2"-2" joists and bearers and 4x4 posts
- Underside ventilated to prevent moisture and deter termites
- Slim-line profile with black finish easily blends into the landscape
The TuffBlock Instant Foundation System is a lightweight deck foundation alternative to concrete. It consists of multiple floating deck blocks that sit on top of the ground and accept pieces of wood to construct decks, garden sheds, landings, pathways, raised walkways, cubby houses, dog shelters and more.
Each TuffBlock can support up to 1,700 pounds and weighs only 1.5 pounds. They are designed to accept 1/2"-2" joists and bearers, 2x4, 2x6, 2x8 Joists, and 4x4 Posts. The TuffBlock system is unique because it allows you to build a deck that is as low as 6.5 inches off the ground, with no digging.
The TuffBlock’s are made from recycled polyolefin material with an ultra-high UV rating. They are designed with a ventilated underside to prevent moisture buildup and termites. The TuffBlock system is the only block product that can be secured to the post or bearer to provide extra stability.
|Sub Brand||Deck Foundation Support|
|Application||Floating Decks and Platforms|
|Compatible Materials||Nominal 4" x 4" Posts, Nominal 2" Joists|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Material||100% Recycled, Long-Lasting UV Stabilized Polyolefin|
|Recommended Use||Instant Deck Foundation|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.