Attic Door Insulation Cover
Usually Ships Same/Next Business Day
The Attic Tent Attic Door Insulation Cover is designed to stop air infiltration between the home and attic, the most common medium for wasting costly residential energy, during both hot and cold seasons. The insulated cover insulates but also gives access to attic stairs, scuttle holes, knee-wall doors, and full-sized doors.
The HVAC systems in homes are designed for a closed envelope making air balancing with supply and return air, very critical. Every time these systems are operating they create a positive or negative pressure, thus forcing conditioned air out or drawing outside air in the home. It also keeps out unhealthy insulation and dust particles from the attic.
- Attic access insulation cover
- Stops air infiltration between the home and attic
- For attic stairs, scuttle holes, knee-wall doors, and full-size doors
- Keeps out unhealthy insulation and dust particles from the attic
- AT-2 is the most standard, commonly used for fold down attic stairs
|Application||For Fold Down Attic Stairs, Scuttle Holes, and Knee Wall Doors|
|Certifications||Oak Ridge National Laboratory|
|Material||Nylon Fabric and Polyurethane Form + Flame Retardant|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|