Made with a high-quality powder-coated finish that is AAMA-2604 compliant, the ADA Handrail 5 Degree Elbow resists fading, chipping and corrosion. Elbows can be cut down to allow for tighter angles. Cut a maximum of 2" on each side if this is required.
Wall mounts and wall returns include fasteners for both wood post and aluminum post installations. Aluminum collars hide railing seams for a smooth transition between components, and aluminum cap ends conceal open rail ends.
The Trex ADA-Compliant Handrail system is designed to seamlessly blend with all Trex railing options, offering an extra level of safety, strength and accessibility for any deck design. Available in a variety of colors, this heavy-duty aluminum system features a full complement of components to accommodate easy installation.
ADA Handrail 5 Degree Elbow
- ADA Compliant
- Works well with Trex Transcend, Signature (formerly Reveal), and Select Railing Systems
- Made with heavy duty aluminum
- Finish resists fading, chipping, and corrosion
- A wall mount must be used at each seam of rail to rail connections
- Collar ring can be used to hide seam
- Available in variety of colors
|Sub Brand||ADA Handrail|
|Code Approval||Finish is AAMA-2604 Compliant|
|Collection||Trex ADA Handrail|
|Compatible Railing System||Trex Transcend, Select, and Signature (formerly Reveal) Railings|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|