TimberTech Impression Rail Express Universal Panel Cover
- Aluminum with powder-coat finish
- Used to create Drink Rail and Open Mid-Rail configurations; also used as Bottom Snap
- For use with Impression Rail Express Rail Kit (sold separately).
- Use in combination with Unpunched Support Rail for both Drink Rail and Open Mid-Rail configurations.
- Mounting Hardware comes with the Rail Kits. If using the top rail separately, you must purchase the mounting hardware separately.
- Drink Rail Clips (sold separately) required for Drink Rail configurations
- Deck board sold separately
The TimberTech Impression Rail Express Universal Panel Cover is used to create Drink Rail and Open Mid-Rail configurations as well as a replacement/additional bottom snap with the Impression Rail Express railing system. It's used in combination with the Unpunched Support Rail (sold separately) for both Drink Rail and Open Mid-Rail configurations. Note that this is a panel cover only; deck boards are to be purchased elsewhere. Drink Rail Clips are needed for Drink Rail configurations.
TimberTech Impression Rail Express is a safe and sturdy metal railing system that stands the test of time. Made of aluminum with a powder-coated finish and featuring advanced moisture resistance, this low-maintenance railing system won't rot or deteriorate, while also resisting fading, staining, and scratching. The pre-assembled rail panels with rattle-free balusters are durable and easy to install. With 3 top rail options, 4 infill options, and 3 color options, this rail system is truly customizable to fit any style or look.
|Universal Railing Hardware Kit|
|Universal Bottom Rail|
|Sub Brand||Impression Rail Express|
|Application||Horizontal or Stair|
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Compatible Fasteners||TimberTech Impression Rail Express Brackets|
|Compatible Materials||TimberTech Impression Rail Express Universal Aluminum Rail Panel or Unpunched Support Rail|
|Compatible Railing System||TimberTech Impression Rail Express|
|Garden Dimensions||1.5" W x 1.5" H|
|Installation Tools Required||Miter Saw, Drill, 7/64" and 3/16" Drill Bits, Tape Measure|
|Package Includes||(1) Impression Rail Express Universal Panel Cover|
|Warranty||25-Year Limited Residential|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.