Screw Products Tapcon Cement Masonry Hex Head Screw - 100 Count
- Superior holding strength
- Advanced threadform technology that requires less torque
- Corrosion-resistance and long-lasting performance due to innovative Climaseal blue coating
- Ability to withstand harsh conditions
- Fast, easy installation and removablility
- Free drill bit in every box
- 3/16" screw head diameter is .35"; 1/4" screw head diameter is .454"
Tapcon Cement Masonry Screws with Phillips Drive - 100 Count and use advanced threadform technology that requires less torque. Tapcon Screws have Blue Climaseal long life coating. The design allows for fast, easy installation and the screws are removable. Each box includes a free drill bit.
|Compatible Materials||Cement and ACQ Pressure Treated Lumber|
|Included Accessories||.1875" includes .15625" Drill Bit, .25" includes .1875" Drill Bit|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Screw Drive Type||Slotted|
|Screw Head Style||Hex|
|Type||Cement and Masonry Screws|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.